Tuesday 22 September 2009

Year 2!

(Warlock, searching for friends and food since 1984)

Originally from Selby, Nr York, currently in Leeds, studying BA(Hons) Graphic Design at Leeds College of Art & Design. Follow the links to the right for my course-related blogs.

A break down of the blogs linked on the right:

  • First Year: My work from last year and over this summer. (08-09)
  • Enterprise and Innovation: Business Studies in relation to graphic design.
  • Contextual & Theoretical studies: Responses to tasks set as part of my contextual and theoretical studies (formally critical studies) Will be used as resource for when writing proposals for my dissertation.
  • PPD: Ongoing self evaluation. Mostly a written blog that will be derived of module submission evaluation and responses to written tasks/brief proposals.
  • Design Context: Documenting design work I find interesting. Researching creative industries and graphic design agency's. Also used to link back to my Design Practise blog to show where I have found inspiration.
  • Design Practice: All the work I make in the studio/at home based around the brief's I am given to work on. (And my own personal work)

No comments:

Post a Comment